- Faucets need to be cleaned with Normal water only on regular basis. No chemical or hard detergent compound to be used.
- It is recommended to use light soapy water wherever the water quality is hard.
- After wet cleaning (with water or light soapy water), the faucet needs to be wiped off with soft, dry cloth. Ensure that no water / water marks remain on the faucet.
- If water droplets are left on the faucets for long, it will get oxidised & green / black spotting might happen in due course.
- The aerator (water outlet) needs to be cleaned bi-monthly by removing it from the nozzle and washing under running water. This will help clean the aerator and maintaining the consistent water flow.
- If possible, install exhaust fan in the bathroom to ensure moisture-free bathroom environment. This will help to maintain the life & shine of the faucets installed in the bathroom.
Support & Service
Sensitive. Responsive. You need to be both to stand out from the crowd.
In support of our company's Vision, Mission & Values, we aim to establish a customer centric approach by providing "Quality & Customer Friendly service". We unswervingly provide high quality services & are committed to continuous, long-term enhancement to meet customer needs in an exceptional way.
Benelave is supported by HSIL's national network of service centres.
Locate the nearest service location & we will assist you: (dropdown of service centres)
C/O AP Shah & Co. Durga Estate,
Near Aslali Bypass bridge, Bajrang Lane,
Village Aslali, Ahmedabad
#161,1st Floor, 1st Main,Sheshadripuram.
Opp Hundai Service Station. Bangalore-560020.
PLOT NO-178-A, SECTOR- A, ZONE- B,
MANCHESWAR INDUSTRIAL ESTATE,
Plot No.128,Vill. Makhanmajra,
Nr.Govt. School, Chandigarh
439/2 Ekambara Naicer Industrial Estate,
Ganapathy Nagar, Porur, Chennai 600116
1st Floor, Heavenly Plaza, Colony Stop,
Civil Lane Road, Padamughal,
Kakkanad P.O., Ernakulam, Kerala 682021
B4 / 56 B, 2nd Floor Ashok Vihar Phase 2, New Delhi
E 82/83, Buland Shahar Road,
Industrial Area, Ghaziabad
Indo Assam Complex,
Near Aloo Godown,NH-37,
Village-Betkuchi, Lakhara - Guwahati - 781034
304 - 305, Ashoka Bhopal Chamber, Sardar Patel Road, Secundrabad
Atishay Trade Link, 56/7, Lasudia Mori,
SK-1 Compound, Near Mahindra Work Shop, Indore
106 A,Sonkhiya Enclave,
2nd Floor,Vishwasaraiya Nagar,
Triveni Nagar Mode,Gopal Pura By Pass, Jaipur
2 Red Cross Place,
C2, Transport Nagar, Opst RTO Office, Lucknow
Relience Compound, Vill.- Quadian, G.T.Road (West),
Near Big Bazar Ludhiana (PB.)
Back Bay Reclamation, 14, Vasvani Mansion,
D.W. Road, Opp. K. C. Collage, Church Gate,
Office No 31, D Wing, First Floor, Hide Park,
Bibewadi Pune 410037
Samlog Bel Bagan,
Near B K ITI Institute, Ranchi
HSIL Limited (hereinafter referred to as "the company'') guarantees to the purchaser that the products are warranted against any defect in manufacturing or faulty workmanship for the period mentioned below beginning from the date of purchase.
Warranty includes repairing of defective product/part/s and does not apply to damage resulting from abnormal use, misuse, abuse, neglect or accident.
|Product||Warranty Period||Parts/Products Not Covered|
|Sanitaryware||1 Year||Accessories , Consumables, Seat Covers, Seat Cover Hinges, Fixing Accessories, any broken parts|
|Faucets||7 Year*||Limited warranty of one year on showers, health faucets and sensor faucets|
|Concealed Cisterns||5 Years Limited Warranty*||Flush Plate, any broken part/unit|
- Faulty workmanship of internal fittings
- Manufacturing defect on external body
Defects Not Covered
Scratch, stains, broken, improper installation done by non HSIL Limited / unauthorized service personnel, defects due to misuse of product
Installation & Maintenance Services
Benelave products are built to last and are protected by our exclusive written warranties. With a highly responsive customer service team, fully trained technical staff and a fleet of 250 plumbers, Benelave customers can be rest assured of quick and reliable assistance.
To obtain warranty service contact the Benelave customer help line at 0124-3077577( for Delhi-NCR)
or call at the Toll Free No*. 1800 200 7577*.
Email : email@example.com
*Service available in select cities
Service Request Registration
- The hydraulic hinges of soft falling seat cover might get damaged if the soft falling seat is intentionally pushed for fast fall over time.
- It is recommended to pre-flush before every use for better cleaning at later stage.
- The care should be taken that the chemicals / cleaning compounds used for cleaning the sanitary / ceramic part are not coming in contact with the plastic parts / seat cover as it might result is spotting / yellow marking of the same over longer duration.
- Ensure that the seat covers are not loosened over repeated long drawn usage as it might be detrimental to one’s safety.
- The shower nozzles should not be cleaned with pins / nails / any pointed object as the silicon used for making shower nozzles gets ruptured / destroyed over longer usage of such cleaning mediums.
- It is recommended to rub the silicon nozzles periodically / bi-monthly with bare hands / fingers to remove the dirt accumulation.